KEUKA PARK, N.Y. – The Keuka College Men's Soccer team defeated the College of St. Elizabeth 12-0 on Sunday in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex
Senior Sean Pasono led the scoring for Keuka College (4-6, 3-2 NEAC) with a hat trick. Samba Doukhansy and Lucien Mpaka each scored a pair of goals and Rohel Duncan, Christian Cupello, Joshua Card, and Denzel Mwanangala each added tallies in the victory.
Keuka College 12 vs. St. Elizabeth 0
The Wolves got an early lead on an own goal by the Eagles and did not look back. Joshua Card sent a cross in from the right side to Sean Pasono for the goal. Minutes later, Pasono set up Card for a goal of his own as Keuka College was in control of the game. The Green and Gold led 8-0 at the half.
The second half was more of the same for Keuka College as Sean Pasono completed the hat trick 31 seconds into the second half. Christian Cupello volleyed in a corner kick for Keuka College and Lucien Mpaka netted a pair as the Wolves continued onto the 12-0 victory
- Keuka College has won both meetings with St. Elizabeth. The Wolves have not conceded a goal in the two games
- The 12 goals by the Wolves is a season-high and the sixth most scored in a game in program history
- 33 total points for the Wolves (12 goals, 9 assists) was the most in a game since the 2003 season
- Sean Pasono recorded his first career hat trick and set a career-high with eight total points
- Denzel Mwanangala scored his first collegiate goal
- Lucien Mpaka recorded his first goal in a Keuka College uniform
- Ryan Mavretish played the first half in goal, earning his first collegiate victory
Coming up for Keuka College: The Wolves step out of conference play on Wednesday when they host the Houghton Highlanders at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex at 7pm. It will be the first time that the Wolves have faced the Highlanders since the 1993 season.